- Location: Colorado
Dealer Forms in ColoradoCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:Page Overview
The Colorado Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) provides all the forms needed to meet dealer licensing requirements and other concerns as well as documents for salespersons, distributors, buying agents, and manufacturer representatives.
All of the forms are available at driver license offices and available for print in PDF format online.
If you need a copy of Adobe Reader to read the PDFs, you can download the latest version.
- Off-Premise Permit Application―A form for dealers selling used or new cars at a place other than the licensed business
- License Class Change Application with these instructions―Used when changing between new, used, wholesale, or auction licenses
- Dealer Application for Additional Location
- Dealer Name Change
- Out-of-State Temporary Application
- Application for Change of Location
- Manufacturer, Distributor, Representative Information
- Manufacturer-Distributor License Application
- Representative Application
Also check out the fee schedule for each of these forms.
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard