Dealer Forms in ColoradoPage Overview
The Colorado Department of Revenue (DOR) provides all the forms needed to meet dealer licensing requirements and other concerns as well as documents for salespersons, distributors, buying agents, and manufacturer representatives.
All of the forms are available at driver license offices and available for print in PDF format online.
If you need a copy of Adobe Reader to read the PDFs, you can download the latest version.
- Dealer/Wholesale License Application (Form DR 2109).
- Dealer/Wholesale License Application Addendum (Form DR 2109-B).
- Statement of Financial Condition (Form DR 2114).
- Place of Business Affidavit (Form DR 2044).
- Dealer/Wholesaler Plate Affidavit (Form DR 2640).
- Colorado Sales Tax Withholding Account Application (Form CR 0100AP) with these Instructions for the Colorado Sales Tax Withholding Account Application (Form CR 0101).
- Off-Premise Permit Application (Form DR 2043)― A form for dealers selling used or new cars at a place other than the licensed business.
- License Class Change Application (Form DR 2658)―Used when changing between new, used, wholesale, or auction licenses.
- Additional Location Affidavit (Form DR 2042).
- Application for Dealer or Wholesaler License Name Change (Form DR 2024).
- Out of State Dealer Temporary License Application (Form DR 2131).
- Application for Change of Location (Form DR 2003).
Salesperson Application Information(Form DR 2234).
- Colorado Auto Industry Salesperson Application (Form DR 2115).
- Manufacturer-Distributor License Application (Form DR 2635).
- Manufacturer Representative License Application (Form DR 2662).
- Buyer Agent License Application (Form DR 2105).
Recommended ArticlesOther Topics in This Section