Dealer Forms in Colorado
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
The Colorado Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) provides all the forms needed to meet dealer licensing requirements and other concerns as well as documents for salespersons, distributors, buying agents, and manufacturer representatives.
All of the forms are available at driver license offices and available for print in PDF format online.
If you need a copy of Adobe Reader to read the PDFs, you can download the latest version.
- Off-Premise Permit Application―A form for dealers selling used or new cars at a place other than the licensed business
- License Class Change Application with these instructions―Used when changing between new, used, wholesale, or auction licenses
Also check out the fee schedule for each of these forms.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Chrysler Caves, Recalls 2.7 Million Jeep Grand Cherokees and Liberty SUVs
- Chrysler Cold Shoulders Government’s Recall Request
- Driver Signs: A Zodiac Guide to Your Road Habits
- Say Hello to Tougher Texting-While-Driving Penalties, New York!
- The REAL ID Act: Are You Ready for a National ID?
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting