Replacing a Lost Title in Arizona
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:Titles are important documents, but it's easy to misplace them. Fortunately, if this should happen to you, it's a breeze to replace your Arizona vehicle title.
Just visit a Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) office, complete a title application, and check off the "Title Only" and "Duplicate" boxes on the top of the form. Be prepared to show a photo ID, such as your driver's license or state ID card.
The MVD will issue you a duplicate title for $4.
Other Topics in This Section
- Register Car
- Registration Renewal
- Registration & Insurance
- Replacing a Lost Registration
- RV & Motorhome Registration
- Custom Built Car Registration
- Boat Registration and Licenses
- Title Transfers
- Replacing a Lost Title
- Salvaged Vehicles
- Special Vehicles
- Drivers with Disabilities
- License Plates & Placards
- Smog & Emission Checks
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback