Online Services in Arizona
- Online Driver Services:
- Most Common Vehicle Services (online and otherwise)
- Arizona Driver's License Testing and Educational Services
- AZ Commercial Driver Forms
- Reports and Records for Individuals
- Other Arizona Online Services
- Online Vehicle Services:
- Most Common Vehicle Services (online and otherwise)
- Vehicle Insurance Services
- Vehicle Buying and Selling Services
Arizona provides its residents with many helpful online driver and vehicle services. When you use the services below, you'll be as free as a tumbleweed in no time.
Typically, vehicle services are handled through the Arizona Department of Transportation's Motor Vehicle Division (MVD). We (DMV.org) also connect you to third-party vendors offering time-saving services; these are often not affiliated with the government. Because options are limited, you still might need to visit a nearby AZ MVD office. To learn more on a given task, you can also refer to related pages on DMV.org and your state site.
- Apply for a driver's license or driver's permit.
- Apply for a motorcycle license.
- Apply for a commercial driver's license.
- Reinstate an AZ drivers license.
- Renew your driver's license.
- Apply for a duplicate drivers license. Or learn more on replacing a lost or damaged license here.
- Apply for an ID card or a duplicate identification card (if you lose or damage the original).
- Make a change of address online.
- Make a name change online with the state and beyond.
Refer to our Drivers License & ID section if you don't see the online service you need below; Our driver-related pages offer a wealth of information that can still save you some time.
- Enroll in drivers education to prepare you for the permit or license test.
- Take drivers training to get behind-the-wheel practice.
- Take an AZ drivers license practice test.
- Take an AZ drivers permit practice test.
- Take an AZ commercial drivers license (CDL) practice test.
- Take an AZ motorcycle license practice test.
- Sign up for a drivers license prep course.
- Study an Arizona Cheat Sheet and improve your chances for passing the written test.
- Enroll in an Arizona defensive driving course if you received a traffic ticket.
Consult our Driver’s License Checklist for complete details on getting licensed in Arizona.
- Apply for Arizona commercial vehicle permits.
- Submit fleet registration renewal.
- Submit an IFTA Tax Filing with the state of Arizona.
- Order a driving record to see your own driving history or that of another driver.
- Review criminal records.
- Run a background check.
- Obtain court records or public records.
- Order vital records such as a birth or death certificate, marriage or divorce records.
- Run a credit report and check your credit score instantly.
Typically, vehicle services are handled through the Arizona Department of Transportation's Motor Vehicle Division. We (DMV.org) also connect you to third-party vendors offering time-saving services; these are often not affiliated with the government. Because options are limited, you still might need to visit a nearby AZ MVD office. To learn more on a given task, you can also refer to related pages on DMV.org and your state site.
Vehicle Registration and Titling
- Request a title and registration motor vehicle record.
- Register your vehicle for the first time in Arizona.
- Renew your AZ vehicle registration.
- Determine exact fees that can be applied toward your next vehicle registration by submitting a plate credit form.
- Obtain your own report of registration fees paid in the previous calendar year with a Vehicle Fee Recap.
- Submit a Duplicate Vehicle Registration form to replace a lost or destroyed vehicle registration certificate.
- Apply for a Restricted Use 3-Day Permit.
- Apply for a 30-Day General Use Permit.
- Apply for a De-Insured Certificate if you plan on not driving your vehicle for an extended period of time.
- Submit a Registration Compliance-Violator Report to Arizona's MVD.
- Learn more on AZ smog check and emissions testing requirements.
License Plates and Placards
- Apply for a tab replacement.
- Apply for a plate refund after transferring ownership of your vehicle to another person.
- Obtain an Arizona license plate.
- Request personalized/special license plates for your vehicle.
- Apply for an off-highway vehicle decal.
Consult our Registration & Titling section if you don't see the online service you need below; Our vehicle-related pages cover a multitude of topics so you can spend less time standing in line at an agency branch office.
Compare vehicle insurance rates to find the coverage in Arizona that suits your needs and budget. If you don't see the type of insurance you need below, consult our Insurance Center. Here you can also learn more on state insurance requirements specific to the &State_Nickname&.
- Submit, if required, Insurance Verification.
- Buy car insurance.
- Buy motorcycle insurance.
- Buy commercial auto insurance.
- Buy boat insurance.
- After selling a vehicle, notify the MVD with a sold notice.
- Obtain a Bill of Sale.
- Order a vehicle history report for a used car, RV or motorcycle.
- Purchase an auto warranty.
- Get an auto loan.
That's great! We would love to hear about your experience...
We are sorry you didn't find the information you were looking for. Please visit our Visitor Support page for answer to frequently asked questions, or to contact us directly.
Thank you for submitting your feedback!