Forms in ArizonaCompare Car Insurance Quotes in 3 Steps
1. Enter Your Zip:
As is the case with all of the nation's motor vehicle departments, chances are that you will be required to fill out a form if you are doing business with the Arizona Motor Vehicle Division (MVD). The MVD eases your burden by offering many of its forms in PDF format online through its website.
If you do not have the Adobe Reader software with which to open, fill out, and print these forms, you can download it free. Of course, all of the Arizona MVD forms are also available at your local MVD office as well.
However, you can take care of many common transactions on the MVD website without ever having to download or print a form. You can renew your vehicle's registration, reinstate your driver's license, register to donate your organs, submit a sold notice, and do many other things with the click of a mouse.
There are more than 100 forms available for download on the MVD website. The following are the most common, but you can search all by form name, form number, or category.
True or False
- Application for Title and Registration (Form 96-0236).
- Motor Vehicle Record Request (Form 46-4416).
- Disability - Hearing Impaired Plate/Placard Application (Form 96-0104).
- Power of Attorney (Form 48-1001).
- Bill of Sale (Form 48-2004).
- Plate Credit Refund Request (Form 96-0353).
- Lien Release (Form 48-901).
- Special Plate Application (Form 96-0143).
- Identification Requirements (Form 96-0155).
Doctors don’t work with the same urgency to save your life if they know you’re an organ donor.