Changing Your Address in Arizona
Changing your address?
Perfect time to compare car insurance rates.
1. Start Your Quote:
Moving can be stressful. You feel as though you are drowning in boxes and, of course, paperwork. And it seems that you have to notify everyone in the world of your new address. Fortunately, the Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) makes it easy to fulfill your legal obligation to change your address on file within 10 days. And you won't have to take another picture for your license!
You can notify the MVD of your new address three ways:
- Log on to the online system and fill out a quick and simple form
- Call (877) 301-8093 to speak with an MVD agent
- Visit any MVD office to fill out the Change of Address card in person
All three methods will require your full name, old address, new address, date of birth, and driver license or ID number. The MVD will update your driver license or ID card, as well as the records of the vehicles you have registered under your name, free of charge.
However, if you want a new driver license that displays your new address, you can get a duplicate license for a nominal charge of $4. See Replacing a Lost License for details.
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- DMV New Resident Checklist
- Forms and Publications for New Residents
- Moving and Need to Change Your Address? Use This Address Change Checklist!
- Change of Address on Vehicle Registration and Titles
- Learn How to Change Your Address on Your Drivers License
- How to Notify the DMV of Your Address Change