Dealers Handbook in Arizona
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
While Arizona doesn't have a dealer manual or handbook, the state does offer a helpful pamphlet which answers many basic questions related to becoming a dealer.
The pamphlet describes the different types of dealer licenses available, covers information regarding the application and background check, deals with the fee and bond structures, mentions location requirements, and talks about other information pertinent to becoming a dealer.
Other Sources of Information
Prospective dealers should address any lingering questions to the Dealer Licensing Unit at:
- Dealer Licensing
- Motor Vehicle Division
- P.O. Box 2100
- Phoenix AZ 85001-2100
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.