- Location: Arizona
Dealers Handbook in ArizonaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
While Arizona doesn't have a dealer manual or handbook, the state does offer a helpful pamphlet which answers many basic questions related to becoming a dealer.
The pamphlet describes the different types of dealer licenses available, covers information regarding the application and background check, deals with the fee and bond structures, mentions location requirements, and talks about other information pertinent to becoming a dealer.
Other Sources of Information
Prospective dealers should address any lingering questions to the Dealer Licensing Unit at:
- Dealer Licensing
- Motor Vehicle Division
- P.O. Box 2100
- Phoenix AZ 85001-2100
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard