- Location: Arizona
Dealer Forms in ArizonaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
Unfortunately, the Arizona Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) does not enable you to download any of the forms to apply for an automobile dealer's license. However, you can obtain an application by contacting the Arizona Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) at (602) 712-7571 and asking for the Dealer Licensing division.
The completed application must contain the notarized signatures of all responsible parties (the individual, partners, or an officer of the corporation). Further, you must submit a separate application for each license type you wish to hold. The types of licenses are as follows:
- Franchised motor vehicle dealer (new cars)
- Wholesale auto auction dealer
- Used motor vehicle dealer
- Automotive recycler
- Title service company
In addition to the application, each dealer applicant must undergo a criminal record check. The provision applies to individual owners, partners, company officers, and those who own 20% or more of the company.
The application for the background check, which can be acquired at your local Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) or third-party office, requires a personal history form and fingerprints.
Those who have undergone an MVD criminal record check in the past five years or who are already licensed to sell automobiles may forgo the procedure.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard