To help with your search for a DMV document, included below are the most commonly downloaded forms and publications you can find online:
DMV Title and Registration Forms
- Registration and title application (some states combine the two forms, other states have separate forms for each).
- Duplicate title application.
- Application for duplicate registration certificate.
- Boat registration and title application (not all DMV offices handle boat registration, however).
- Bill of sale.
- Statement of Facts or Statement of Transaction (a form for vehicle sales tax).
- Notice of Lien.
- Odometer/Damage Disclosure Statement.
DMV License Plate Forms
- Application for personalized plates (often referred to as vanity plates).
- Application for a disability parking placard.
- Application for disability license plates.
- Applications for specific military plates.
- Applications for special license plates (antique, historic, non-profit).
- Application for lost, stolen or destroyed license plates and renewal stickers.
DMV Driver License Forms and Publications
- Drivers license application.
- Drivers license renewal form.
- Duplicate drivers license application.
- Drivers license manual.
- Identification card application.
- Driving log.
- Change of address form.
- Driving record request form.
Commercial Drivers License (CDL) Forms and Publications
- CDL manual.
- CDL application.
- Medical examination report.
- Hazardous materials endorsement (HME) guidelines.
Keep in mind that all forms and publications go under different names depending on your DMV. In most instances, you’ll find them in Portable Document Format (PDF) files, requiring Adobe Reader to access. Adobe Reader software is free, and can be downloaded to your computer in minutes.