Search & Choose State
Couple in new home with moving boxes

Forms and Publications for New Residents

by Melissa Crumish on

After relocating and settling into your new abode, you need to address driver license and vehicle registration matters with your new state’s Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). The sooner you act the better. All DMV offices give new residents a short window of time to apply for new license plates and transfer their driver licenses. […]

Continue Reading
Motorcycle on Coastline Road
How to Transfer an Out-of-State Motorcycle Endorsement by Melissa Crumish on

Moving to another state comes with many tasks, including updating your operating status with your new state’s Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). This applies to all operating licenses, including motorbike and motorcycle endorsements. After establishing residency, you will be required to transfer your motorcycle license within a certain number of days. New Jersey, for example, […]

Continue Reading