Search & Choose State
  • Location:

  • Replacing a Lost License in Arkansas

    Compare Car Insurance Quotes in 3 Steps

    1. Enter Your Zip:

    AR Replacing a Lost License

    Lost your driver's license? Or was it stolen? You'll need to apply for a replacement from the Arkansas Office of Driver Service (ODS).

    Before you visit the Office of Driver Services (ODS), gather the required documentation you'll need to prove your identity. The ODS will have your picture on file, so matching your face to the database will be easy. Acceptable identification includes:

    • School ID
    • Military ID
    • U.S. passport
    • Birth certificate

    You can bring other documents, too; the ODS prefers documents that can be verified.

    Applying for a Duplicate License

    You'll only need to pay $10 for a duplicate license, and you won't need to take any tests.

    If you lose your license or it is stolen while you are out of the state or the country, you can write to the ODS to request a duplicate by mail:

    • Office of Driver Services
    • Room 2120
    • P.O. Box 1272
    • Little Rock, AR 72203

    You can also call (501) 682-7059, and the office will take your request over the phone. The ODS can tell you what documents you should include in order to complete the transaction.

    True or False

    Doctors don’t work with the same urgency to save your life if they know you’re an organ donor.

    True False


    Every doctors first priority is to save your life regardless of your organ donation status.

    More about Organ Donation ▸ Become an Organ Donor ▸