- Location: Arkansas
Replacing a Lost CDL in Arkansas
Get Free Commercial Auto Insurance Quotes from Multiple Providers
Enter Your Zip Code:
As a CDL driver you are always on the road. That means your wallet has a greater chance of getting lost or stolen.
If this happens, notify the local police. Then, apply for a duplicate CDL following the instructions below.
Don't worry―the state of Arkansas has a speedy process to get you back on the road.
Duplicates are issued by the Office of Driver Services. The fee is only $10. Visit any revenue office to apply.
The ODS will need proof of identification and residency. Bring with you two of these primary documents:
- Photo Identification or Drivers License
- U.S. Birth Certificate
- INS Documents, with Photo
- Court Order
- Military ID
If you don't have two from the primary list, then one primary and secondary will work. The secondary list includes:
- School Photo ID
- Vehicle Registration
- Marriage License
- Tax Return
- Parent Affidavit
Because all the states are connected by the National Registry, your stolen or lost drivers license will be marked as missing.
You'll want to be watchful for identity theft, and the states will also be concerned with anyone using your lost CDL.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard
Instant Driving Record
Check for tickets, violations, and confirm your drivers license status with a instant self-check driving record.