Special Vehicles in Arkansas
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
A lot of Arkansas residents either have or are curious about all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), off-highway vehicles (OHVs), and trailers. So, in this section, we'll take a quick look at how to register and title these vehicles.
If you're familiar with the registration and titling procedures for a car, you're in luck because the process is the same for any of these "specialty" types of vehicles. If you're not familiar with these procedures, or need a refresher, just visit our car registration and titling sections.
The only major difference is that for ATVs and OHVs, the registration and titling is a one-time deal. You'll pay a $10 fee initially, and then you're good to go. Just make sure to affix the decal in an obvious spot on the vehicle, as that permanent piece of identification needs to be easily visible.
Other Topics in This Section
- Register Car
- Registration Renewal
- Registration & Insurance
- Replacing a Lost Registration
- RV & Motorhome Registration
- Custom Built Car Registration
- Boat Registration and Licenses
- Title Transfers
- Replacing a Lost Title
- Salvaged Vehicles
- Special Vehicles
- Drivers with Disabilities
- License Plates & Placards
- Smog & Emission Checks
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Learn Your State’s Requirements for Snowmobile Titles and Registration
- You Built It, You Register It: Titling and Registering Custom-Built Vehicles
- Find Out How to Title and Register Your RV or Motorhome
- When Do You Need to Title and Register Your Trailer?
- ATV Title and Registration Requirements