Online Services in Arkansas
- Online Driver Services:
- Most Common Driver Services (online and otherwise)
- Arkansas Driver's License Testing and Educational Services
- Reports and Records for Individuals
- Other Arkansas Online Services
- Online Vehicle Services:
- Most Common Vehicle Services (online and otherwise)
- Vehicle Insurance Services
- Vehicle Buying and Selling Services
The Natural State of Arkansas maintains a number of usefully online driver and vehicle services. Naturally, when you use these services, you can save yourself some time.
Online Driver Services:
Typically, driver services are handled through the Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration (DFA). We (DMV.org) also connect you to third-party vendors offering time-saving services; these are often not affiliated with the government. If you don't see the online service you need in the various sections below, you might have to visit a nearby revenue office. You can also peruse DMV.org or the state site for specific details.
Most Common Driver Services (online and otherwise)
- Apply for a driver's license or driver's permit.
- Make a driver's license reinstatement payment.
- Apply for a motorcycle license.
- Apply for a commercial driver's license.
- Renew your driver's license.
- Replace a lost or damaged driver's license.
- Apply for an ID card.
- Order a driving record.
- Pay your traffic ticket online.
- Make a change of address.
- Make a name change online with the state and beyond.
Refer to our Drivers License & ID section if you don't see the online service you need; Our driver-related pages offer a wealth of information that can still save you some time.
Arkansas Driver's License Testing and Educational Services
- Enroll in drivers education to prepare you for the permit or license test.
- Take drivers training to get behind-the-wheel practice.
- Take an AR drivers license practice test.
- Take an AR drivers permit practice test.
- Take an AR commercial drivers license (CDL) practice test.
- Take an AR motorcycle license practice test.
- Sign up for a drivers license prep course.
- Study an Arkansas Cheat Sheet and improve your chances for passing the written test.
Consult our Driver’s License Checklist for complete details on getting licensed in Arkansas.
Reports and Records for Individuals
- Order a driving record to see your own driving history or that of another driver.
- Review criminal records.
- Run a background check.
- Obtain court records or public records.
- Order vital records such as a birth or death certificate, marriage or divorce records.
- Run a credit report and check your credit score instantly.
Other Arkansas Online Services
Online Vehicle Services:
Typically, vehicle services are handled through the Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration. We (DMV.org) also connect you to third-party vendors offering time-saving services; these are often not affiliated with the government. Because options are limited, you still might need to visit a nearby AR revenue office. To learn more on a given task, you can also refer to related pages on DMV.org and your state site.
Most Common Vehicle Services (online and otherwise)
- Register your vehicle for the first time in Arkansas.
- Renew your vehicle registration online.
- Replace a lost or damaged title or registration.
- Obtain an Arkansas license plate.
- Apply for personalized license plates for your car or motorcycle.
- Apply for specialized license plates
- Learn more on AR smog check and emissions testing requirements.
- Search for a title, registration or lien record.
Consult our Registration & Titling section if you don't see the online service you need; Our vehicle-related pages cover a multitude of topics so you can spend less time standing in line at an agency branch office.
Vehicle Insurance Services
Compare vehicle insurance rates to find the coverage in Arkansas that suits your needs and budget. If you don't see the type of insurance you need below, consult our Insurance Center. Here you can also learn more on state insurance requirements specific to the &State_Nickname&.
Vehicle Buying and Selling Services
- Obtain a Bill of Sale.
- Order a vehicle history report for a used car, RV or motorcycle.
- Purchase an auto warranty.
- Get an auto loan.