Search & Choose State
  • Location:

  • Change of Address in Arkansas

    You are required to change your address with the Office of Driver Services (ODS) when you move anywhere within Arkansas. When it is time for driver's license to expire, the ODS will send your renewal notice to the address on file.

    Reporting a Change of Address

    You can change your address by mail, by email to, or in person at any Office of Driver Services.

    To update by mail, complete a Change of Address form and include your:

    • Name, as it appears on your driver's license
    • Driver's license number, issue date and expiration date
    • Date of birth
    • Old address
    • New address

    And mail it to:

    • Driver's License Issuance
    • Room 2120
    • P.O. Box 1272
    • Little Rock, AR 72203

    Your new address will be recorded. If you want a license or ID that includes your new address, you must request a duplicate. Commercial drivers must visit the ODS for a duplicate license immediately.

    Change of Name

    You are also required to notify the state if your name changes due to marriage, divorce, adoption or court order.

    When you visit an ODS office, they will want to see some proof of your legal name change:

    • Marriage Certificate
    • Divorce Decree
    • Adoption papers
    • Court Order

    In addition, you'll also need to bring:

    • Your driver license
    • Proof of and identification
    • Check for $10
    Other Topics in This Section
    Be a Hero
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5
    • 0

    heroes have registered as organ donors.