- Location: Arkansas
Salesperson License in ArkansasCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
To apply for a vehicle salesperson license, you should first be accepted for employment at a dealership. Then within the first 30 days of employment, file to become a licensed salesperson.
The dealer should have the application form available, but, if not, you can download it.
Complete the entire form, and send it plus the $15 application fee to:
- Arkansas Motor Vehicle Commission
- 101 E. Capitol, Suite 212
- Little Rock, AR 72201
All licenses expire on June 30 of each year, regardless of when you received the license. It costs $15 to renew your license, and you may renew using the same form.
If you have any application questions or need more information, either write to the address above, or use one of these contact methods:
- Phone: (501) 682-1428
- Fax: (501) 682-5573
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard