- Location: Arkansas
Dealer-related Information in ArkansasThe Arkansas Motor Vehicle Commission, governed by nine member commissioners, sets and maintains policy and procedures for automobile dealerships.
One resource you should keep handy is the Arkansas Motor Vehicle Commission Rules. This document explains in detail the rules and regulations you must follow as a car dealer. Consider appointing someone in your organization to become an expert on the document―maybe even yourself.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard