Dealer-related Information in ArkansasThe Arkansas Motor Vehicle Commission, governed by nine member commissioners, sets and maintains policy and procedures for automobile dealerships.
One resource you should keep handy is the Arkansas Motor Vehicle Commission Rules. This document explains in detail the rules and regulations you must follow as a car dealer. Consider appointing someone in your organization to become an expert on the document―maybe even yourself.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
- Would Iron Man buy rental car insurance
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.