- Location: Alabama
Replacing a Lost CDL in AlabamaGet Free Commercial Auto Insurance Quotes from Multiple Providers
Enter Your Zip Code:
Lost your commercial driver's license? You'll need to apply for a duplicate CDL at your local Driver License Division office. You will not be retested if your license hasn't expired, but you will need to bring proof of identity, such as your birth certificate and Social Security card.
The fees for a duplicate license is generally $18.50. Contact your Driver License Division office dealing with commercial licenses for specific information.Any person making a false claim for a lost, stolen, or destroyed license may be charged with forgery, perjury, or both. If convicted, you could be fined and jailed.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard
Instant Driving Record
Check for tickets, violations, and confirm your drivers license status with a instant self-check driving record.