Salesperson License in Alabama
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:Alabama doesn't require salespeople at dealerships to hold a license to sell or display vehicles, unlike some other states.So, if you're seeking employment as a vehicle salesperson, simply contact the dealerships in question and follow their application procedures.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- The REAL ID Act: Are You Ready for a National ID?
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.