Dealers Handbook in Alabama
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
This thorough, detailed manual contains a wealth of helpful information and forms for prospective dealers, including:
- A frequently-asked questions section addressing many common dealer issues
- Legal definitions affecting dealers
- Location requirements
- Dealer application forms and instructions
- Liability insurance requirements
- Bond filing applications and instructions
Of course, dealer licensing can be a complex issue, so those who have any lingering questions should contact the Severance and License Section of the revenue agency by calling (334) 353-7827, or writing to:
- Alabama Department of Revenue
- Sales, Use, and Business Tax Division
- Severance and License Section
- P. O. Box 327550
- Montgomery, AL 36132-7550
Prospective dealers may ask for a copy of the manual by writing to this address, calling the number listed, or stopping by the office at:
- 3103 Gordon Persons Building
- 50 Ripley St.
- Montgomery, AL 36132
Prospective dealers may also learn more about the licensing process by viewing information from the Business Licensing Division.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Chrysler Caves, Recalls 2.7 Million Jeep Grand Cherokees and Liberty SUVs
- Chrysler Cold Shoulders Government’s Recall Request
- Driver Signs: A Zodiac Guide to Your Road Habits
- Say Hello to Tougher Texting-While-Driving Penalties, New York!
- The REAL ID Act: Are You Ready for a National ID?
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting