DMV Office Finder in Alaska
DMV Cheat Sheet - Time Saver
Passing the written exam has never been easier, thanks to DMV Cheat Sheets. It's like having the answers before you take the test.
- Computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Just print and go to the DMV
- Driver's License, Motorcycle, and CDL
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase a DMV Written Test Cheat Sheet
Alaska Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Office Locations
If you're looking for the Alaska Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office closest to you, type your zip code into the search bar above, or browse the list of AK counties and cities below. There, you can take care of a number of driver and vehicle-related tasks in person.
Alaska DMV Office Services
Alaska DMV offices offer a variety of helpful services, including (but not limited to):
- Driver's license and permit applications for:
- Vehicle registration.
- Titling your vehicle.
- Applying for an Alaska ID card.
Skip the Line—Make an Appointment or Go Online
Before you head out to an AK Division of Motor Vehicles office branch, consider these time-saving options:
- Schedule an appointment with the Alaska DMV ahead of time.
- Use the DMV's driver and vehicle online services to avoid a trip to the DMV altogether.
Third-Party Road Test Centers in AK
If the Alaska DMV office branch closest to you doesn't provide the road testing you need (e.g. commercial vehicle or motorcycle testing), you can visit a third-party tester approved by the AK Division of Motor Vehicles to take your behind-the-wheel exam.
Contact the Alaska DMV
To contact the main AK DMV offices by phone, call:
- Within Alaska: (855) 269-5551.
- Outside of Alaska: (907) 269-5551.
If you'd like to contact the Alaska Division of Motor Vehicles main office by mail, send your letters to the address of the DMV contact most relevant to your needs.
Choose a County
Choose a DMV Branch