- Location: Alaska
Dealers Handbook in AlaskaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:The Alaska Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) does not offer a downloadable dealers' handbook. However, it does provide other information-avenues.
For instant, online help you can visit Title 8, Chapter 66 of the Alaska Statutes. Here you'll find 19 sections covering everything from purchase agreements to dealership requirements. However, it is written in legal-speak. You don't need to be wearing a powdered wig to understand the language, but the writing can be rigid.
Or you can grab an information packet detailing everything you need to know about owning an Alaska dealership by visiting the DMV's Dealer/Fleet Unit in Anchorage at 1300 West Benson Boulevard. Or, if it's easier, you can request a packet through the mail by sending a letter to:
- State of Alaska Division of Motor Vehicles
- ATTN: DEALER/FLEET
- 1300 West Benson Boulevard
- Suite 300
- Anchorage, Alaska 99503-3691
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard